Author Topic: Glossary  (Read 11123 times)

whitedove

• View Profile
Re: Glossary
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 11:08:48 AM »
Hello John,  Thanks for the link that showed the correct pronounciation for the term senryu.  As the writers who are most interested in haiku and related forms, my husband and I often pass along information to the other members of our local writer's group as well as give talks during library programs here.  I wanted to be sure and pronounce the term correctly since I have (somewhat by default) wound up teaching others in my town about these genres.  Your input about authorial comment was also welcome.  I hope to become more aware of when I'm doing this, but realistically it may take me a few tries.  Still, you shed light on this for me.  Thanks.  Rebecca Drouilhet.

whitedove

• View Profile
Re: Glossary
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 11:14:04 AM »
Hello Alan,  Thanks for providing the information you shared about authorial comment.  My understanding of this is deepening, but I think I might still need some suggestions in the advanced mentoring section if I slip into this again.  It might take a little practice before I instantly recognize it.  I found your comments very clear and helpful, however.  Thanks for taking the time to help me clarify this.  Rebecca Drouilhet

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk