Author Topic: International Haiku Contest “Cherry Blossom” – Bulgaria  (Read 2090 times)

Vida

• View Profile
SECOND INTERNATIONAL HAIKU CONTEST “CHERRY BLOSSOM” – BULGARIA

Dear haiku friends,

We have the pleasure to inform you that the Spring Festival OHANAMI, dedicated to the beauty of the blossoming Japanese cherry trees, is back again on the 10th of April in the South Park in Sofia, Bulgaria. The festival is organized with the kind assistance of Club „Friends of Japan” and will be held under the patronage of the Japanese Embassy. In connection with this beautiful event the Bulgarian Haiku Union kindly invites you to take part with your haiku in The Second International Haiku Contest „Cherry Blossom” as well as in the art installations.
Please, send your submissions – up to 3 unpublished haiku, together with your name, postal address and email enclosed, to: [email protected]

The submissions must be in English (or Bulgarian).

Deadline: 25th of Маrch 2016

Judges: Аntoaneta Nikolova, Elisaveta Shapkareva, Zornitza Harizanova, Alexandra Ivoylova, and Iliana Ilieva

International coordinator: Iliyana Stoyanova

The announcement of the awarded works will take place on the 10th of April during the festival in the South Park. They will be officially published on the 20th of April 2016 on the pages for contest results in LiterNet, Cultural News:
http://kulturni-novini.info/

We are looking forward to your submissions!

--Bulgarian Haiku Union

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 11:53:41 AM by Vida »
"The pain felt in my foot is not my hand's,
 So why, in fact, should one protect the other?"
                                                Shantideva

Vida

• View Profile
"The pain felt in my foot is not my hand's,
 So why, in fact, should one protect the other?"
                                                Shantideva

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk