- Please submit your articles in Microsoft Word format as an attachment to the senior editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles in English only.
- Abstracts or outlines accepted for all inquiries. Replies within 5 business days.
- Provide a cover page with author’s name, address, contact information and title of article/abstract.
- Article should have pagination in footer, and the title in header. No author’s name.
- Length: 2500 to 10,000 words.
- Citation format: MLA
JUXTA is an open access journal. All content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges.
Publication History — Online
Juxtapositions 1.1 — Publication Date: April 15, 2015
Juxtapositions 2.1 — Publication Date: March 17, 2016
Juxtapositions 3.1 — Publication Date: March 15, 2017
Juxtapositions 4.1 — Publication Date: September 15, 2018
Juxtapositions 5.1 — Publication Date: November 15, 2019
Publication History — Print
JUXTAONE, ed. Peter McDonald et al. ISBN 978-0-9826951-2-8. 270 pages. (Winchester, VA: The Haiku Foundation, 2016)
JUXTATWO, ed. Peter McDonald et al. ISBN 978-0-9826951-3-5. 294 pages. (Winchester, VA: The Haiku Foundation, 2016)
JUXTATHREE, ed. Peter McDonald et al. ISBN 978-0-9826951-4-2. 190 pages. (Winchester, VA: The Haiku Foundation, 2017)
JUXTAFOUR, ed. Peter McDonald et al. ISBN 978-0-9826951-5-9. 180 pages. (Winchester, VA: The Haiku Foundation, 2018)
JUXTAFIVE, ed. Peter McDonald et al. ISBN 978-0-9826951-6-6. 258 pages. (Winchester, VA: The Haiku Foundation, 2019)
Juxtapositions 6.1 — Publication Date: TBA
- Deadlines have not been determined as yet for Juxta 6.1. Please check back for updates.